Registration open! Get clued up on share plans compliance!
The world of share plans is challenging and complex. Legal and governance considerations are changing constantly and the risks of non-compliance are high. The Tapestry ICSA Certificate in Employee Share Plans course is the UK’s only professionally recognised qualification for those working with executive and employee share plans. Our industry leading experts provide up to date information on design, legal and regulatory considerations, operating share plans globally, executive and all-employee plans, tax, accounting, administration and much more…
With practical tips to add value to your company, sign up now and help your business….
- be more cost effective - reduce your reliance on external advisors;
- reduce risk - understand the rules and the importance of compliance, and
- benefit from ongoing best practice - stay connected with others in our industry and continue to keep up-to-date through regular alumni events.
2020 Course Dates
Part 1: 1-3 June 2020 (Exam: 6 July 2020
Part 2: 14-16 September 2020 (Exam: 2 November 2020)
Who is the course for?
Anyone who works with executive or employee share plans:
- Share plan managers
- Company secretaries and assistants
- HR and reward managers
- Benefit consultants
- Scheme plan administrators
- Finance team members
- Reward specialists in banks
What is covered?
The course is split into two classroom sections covering the key aspects of plan design and operation, including:
- What are the most popular types of share plans, and why?
- What are the legal rules to operate plans (such as insider dealing rules, financial assistance)?
- How to make a contract legally enforceable, and why that matters.
- What are the latest developments with malus and clawback?
- How to account for share plans.
- What goes into an agreement with service providers and why?
- Operating overseas - what needs to be considered, and what are the risks?
- How share plans are taxed.
Who delivers the course?
The course is delivered by lawyers from the multi-award winning team at Tapestry, which includes: Janet Cooper OBE, Bob Grayson, Carla Walsham, Hannah Needle, Chris Fallon, Emma Parker, Sally Blanchflower and Lorna Parkin.
We have a special and expert way of training to help you learn and remember what we cover on the course, even some of those areas which might have been difficult to understand in the past. We will help you remember important things - this can't be done in books or online!
Where is the course held?
The course is held in central London at a state of the art training centre.
Early bird offers:
- Places booked by 31 December 2019 and paid for by 31 January 2020 secure the 2019 price £4,315 (+VAT). Places booked from 1 January 2020 - £4,415 (+VAT).
- The first 25 places booked and paid will receive a free place at our summer school (to be taken in 2020 or 2021) - worth £350.