"This course is absolutely fantastic for all share-planners, no matter which direction you are looking at it from."
“The course has been great and I have learnt so much from it. Slots everything in to place"
"Fantastic course with fantastic tutors"
"I found the course to be engaging, thought provoking, well-structured and expertly presented. Successfully completing it has added real value."
Tailored training sessions, workshops, facilitated discussions on a wide range of share plan and incentive topics including:
- Introduction to executive and employee share plans
- Financial Services Remuneration Regulations
- Employee Benefit Trusts
- In-depth review of processes involved in share awards
- Market Abuse Regime/Insider Dealing
- Operating plans globally
- Preparing for a transaction
- NED training on executive incentives to talk to you about your training needs
- Online training sessions on a wide variety of topics - NEW
We would be delighted to talk to you about your training needs.
Certificate in Employee Share Plans
Our ICSA Certificate in Employee Share Plans is run once a year.
This is the UK’s only professionally recognised qualification for people working with UK share plans, over 1000 have graduated.
This course is delivered over 30 teaching hours and covers
- Legal and regulatory considerations including Market Abuse and governance
- Executive share plans
- UK tax advantaged plans – SIP and SAYE
- Administration including service level agreements and data privacy
- Disclosure and reporting
Emma ParkerCert. ESP Course Lead
Sonia TaylorAssistant Cert. ESP Course Lead
Gabby MirandaCert. ESP Course Co-ordinator
Multi-award winning boutique law firm
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.