"This course is absolutely fantastic for all share-planners, no matter which direction you are looking at it from."
“The course has been great and I have learnt so much from it. Slots everything in to place"
"Fantastic course with fantastic tutors"
"I found the course to be engaging, thought provoking, well-structured and expertly presented. Successfully completing it has added real value."
Tailored training sessions, workshops, facilitated discussions on a wide range of share plan and incentive topics including:
- Introduction to executive and employee share plans
- Financial Services Remuneration Regulations
- Employee Benefit Trusts
- In-depth review of processes involved in share awards
- Market Abuse Regime/Insider Dealing
- Operating plans globally
- Preparing for a transaction
- NED training on executive incentives to talk to you about your training needs
We would be delighted to talk to you about your training needs.
ICSA Certificate in Employee Share Plans
Our ICSA Certificate in Employee Share Plans is run once a year.
This is the UK’s only professionally recognised qualification for people working with UK share plans, over 1000 have graduated.
This course is delivered over 30 teaching hours and covers
- Legal and regulatory considerations including Market Abuse and governance
- Executive share plans
- UK tax advantaged plans – SIP and SAYE
- Administration including service level agreements and data privacy
- Disclosure and reporting
Emma ParkerTraining and ICSA course team lead
Gabby MirandaTraining and ICSA course manager
Tapestry Compliance Limited
Multi-award winning boutique law firm
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.