GEO has launched the opportunity to become a Fellow of GEO, to recognise the leaders in global equity. Brief details are set out below and on the GEO website www.globalequity.org.
If you would like more information speak to Janet Cooper or any other board member of GEO.
Who should apply?
Global equity professionals, recognized for their high level of experience, knowledge and ability and for their positive impact on the global share ownership community. GEO has prepared a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
Benefits of being a Fellow
Those selected as a Fellow of Global Equity will be able to use FGE after their name as well as receiving the following benefits:
- Access to Fellow-only events at GEO conferences and events
- Invitations to Fellow-only global and local networking events
- Preferential rates
- Preferential rates for GEO’s Annual Conference and regional events
- Formal accreditation
- Use of FGE (‘Fellow Global Equity’) after the person’s name
- Membership for life
- Lifetime membership to GEO, post-retirement from the industry
About the application process
To be considered for appointment as a GEO Fellow, you must self-nominate by 21 September and complete an online application form, as well as provide the following items:
- Personal statement – A statement about why you consider yourself to uphold the values of a Global Equity Fellow (2,500 character maximum, approximately 500 words);
- CV/resume – Your CV/resume or a capture of your LinkedIn page;
- Current job description – Details of your current job description in writing, with information about your direct/indirect reporting structure;
- Published details – Details of any published articles and/or research;
- Supporting information – Any other testimonials, letters of recommendation or documents that you feel would benefit your Fellows application.
Global Equity Organization | 1442 East Lincoln Avenue #487 | Orange | CA | 92865